Our platform allows you to communicate to our teams a complete list of companies to be excluded from our campaigns
Who do you recommend be included in this exclusion list?
We recommend that you include in this list :
- Your customers
- Your current prospects
- Your partners
- Your competitors
And more broadly, any company you wish to exclude from the campaigns
How to insert this list on the platform?
Please note that adding an exclusion list is a feature that can only be accessed from the administrator account
You can upload your exclusion list from the section dedicated to this purpose.
To access it, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the "Settings" section: Use the left menu (dark blue) to access this section
2. Access the "Blacklist" section: Use the menu at the top of the screen to navigate to this section
3. Choose the file and upload it
A blacklist should be structured as follows: A blacklist should be structured as follows:
- It should contain only domain names (no e-mail addresses)
- All domain names must be separated by commas
- It is not necessary to include elements such as "https://" or other before the domain
Example of an exclusion list: